Thursday 14 January 2010

brainstorming time



I know, I know, brain storming is pretty lame, but it does help.  These are just some examples of quiet times at work trying to be put to good use and I'm afraid this is as good as it gets!
 
But hey, even after this I'm still not sure what I want to do.  I think it would be very simple if i didn't have to try and mix the final piece in with my exhibition module too.  I think what my idea is, is to find books and articles on addiction to drugs, alcohol, pretty much anything that is addictive, and work from there with photographs, get the drunks in the parks early in the morning, the teens coming out of the clubs, the students doing the walk of shame in the morning...showing how we interfere with our bodies so much these days, is there any point to show the effects of it all to us?  Does it make a difference?


We shall see what happens by this time next week...thats when I'm giving myself a deadline for a definate going point...



No comments:

Post a Comment