So, last night, after I finished my last panel, I went out and found 7 different spots around Plymouth that I thought would show a different environment for each panel, whether it be dry, windy, wet, cold, warm, likely to get taken down, all of these, to see if any of them grow their seedlings so we can see them change, or if they all stay relitively similar to the way they look now. My idea was to produce a series of wallpapers, but this wouldn't have worked with the time I had left, as wallpapers are a larger thing altogether and would have taken me ages to finish. I wanted to be able to focus on the situation and changing of the panels, rather than making them. I also said I wanted to creating a fluctuating, ephemeral and dynamic piece that changes with the differences in its surroundings, and I'm hoping what you see below, will not be too ephemeral, but with time, fluctuate and be dynamic in their own situations.
I'm off in this disgusting weather now to go and document my first day of my panels exciting outdoor lives. I just hope they're still there after such a short time.