Friday 4 December 2009

exhibition

Ok, so part of my exhibition module is to get out and about and see as many exhibitions as I can.  So, once again this season, I'm heading to London to visit as many as I can.  Last month I was up that way and had enough time to visit the Tate Britain and the National Portrait Gallery.

Thing was it was all a bit of a rush didn't get the chance to get into the Turner prize 09 so I'm heading up again this Sunday to visit both these, the Tate Modern, White Cube, V&A, Saatchi gallery and most importantly the Anish kapoor exhibition in the Royal Academy.  

Hopefully I will able to see all these in one day, but I'm to make sure I get to Kapoor's more than anything.  He is my artist and that is my exhibition concerned with my contextual studies which is due in on the 12th.  Better get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment